Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

altairs special trainign system for slasher

Go down 
AuthorMessage

altairs special trainign system for slasher Empty
PostSubject: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:53 am

-walks in-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:57 am

*walks in*

ok...training system 3D110 easy start....

Computer: simultaion begin....

*heaps of werewolfs appear and attack slasher*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:59 am

okay thanks -as they come i pull out both my hand guns and rapidly shoot killing several ones but theres a couple left as i punch a couple in their skulls-
(is that okay )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:01 am

(yes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:05 am

(okay well im ready for the next round) -reloads guns-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:08 am

*over 300 werewolves burst out at you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:14 am

-as they come out at my i rush towards some of them and punch their skulls crushing their skulls and kicking them, then i jump back and take out one of my hand guns and rapidly shoot about 50 werewolves with one bullet in each shot and then i reload that and get ym otehr hand gun and shoot 50 with that and then i grow bat wing and float in the air mkaing them unable to touch me and i reload both my guns and then shoot the rest-
(how do i get more money to get netter wepons i need a couple more weapons)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:18 am

(rember reload and dont wait for me spread out the post and get money from your job)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:26 am

(okay thanks, yea i need more money)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:37 am

*Watches*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:18 am

(a pack of 200 wolves come out and come towards me)
-i use my wings and fly into the air and shoot them using my dual hand guns killing about 80 and then i fly down and punch and kick several ones hitting them in vital spots killing about 40 of them, then i reload and shoot them with both guns killing the rest-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:20 am

(target shooting boards appear every where around me on the wall and out from the ground)
- i get out my 1 hand gun and shoot 10 targets and i hit 7/10 targets directly-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:21 am

-i then reload and shoot another 10 target and this time i hit 9/10- yes im getting better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:23 am

-mroe targets come out and this time from a further distance-

-i shoot and i hit 8/10 targets directly-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:24 am

-i shoot then and i now hit a great 10/10 and then the targets get broken and go down as i rest for a bit-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:28 am

-i stop resting and then a hufe row of punching bags come out from the ground, there are 10 of them-
-i walks up to 1 and punch it very hard several times rapidly and then i do that to 3 puncxhing bags-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:29 am

-then i move onto another 3 and i start to rapidly kick them several times, i do this to another 3 punching bags-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:31 am

-the bag breaks and i move onto the last one and i start to rapidly punch and kick doing combos on the punching bag-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:35 am

-after half an hour the bag breaks into little pieces and i start to run on the spot realy fast-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: altairs special trainign system for slasher   altairs special trainign system for slasher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

altairs special trainign system for slasher
Page 1 of 1