Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paris, France

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Paris, France - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:43 pm

- fall and knock the whine all over you-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:48 pm

jumps nd shoots u with my gun get nd trans. allready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:51 pm

- I dodge your blast and I pull out both of mine an I run out of the celler turning around to rapidly shoot you-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:54 pm

i appear in front of u nd punch u in the stomach with my vamp str. stopping u in ur tracks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:04 pm

-flies back- look man you are really pushing me! I would stop that before I have to do something I really don't want to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:36 am

*jumps up nd then comes down with a revesre side kick*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:04 pm

-flies back into a pile off wood and I come out a fuly grown werewolf and I swing my hand knocking you into a building-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:04 pm

*does a backflip nd kicks u into the air nd shoots u wit my gun(in my pic) wit a silver bullet in side* there got u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:07 pm

*Hiding while watching them*

[What a Fight]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:09 pm

puts gun away* unless u want 2 get killed pointing gun at ur head* i suggest u go home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:23 pm

*Run and hides again ^_^*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:42 pm

*is on roof top asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:19 pm

- I dissapear into a mist- You have no idea who you are dealing with do you? -Leaves-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris, France
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Europe :: Paris-
Jump to: