Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cursed Human Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cursed Human Information Empty
PostSubject: Cursed Human Information   Cursed Human Information I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:00 pm

cursed humans are a group of humans who are cursed they arent very strong and have the appearence of a normal human unlike a human they transform 1 part of thier body into a weopon but its always the same body part and same weopon the cannot control this power until level 5 but even when they dont use it they have amazing strenght the user will know he/she is a cursed human when they first get into a fight with a vamp werewolf or another cursed human and thats about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Human Information   Cursed Human Information I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:27 pm

PS vampire and werewolf bites dont affect them just makes cursed humans transformation faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Human Information   Cursed Human Information I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:46 am

ohh OK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Human Information   Cursed Human Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Human Information
Page 1 of 1