Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wing Sprouters Levels

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wing Sprouters Levels Empty
PostSubject: Wing Sprouters Levels   Wing Sprouters Levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:13 am

level 1: (what you start with): at first its takes while to form the wings, then once done can fly at the speed of the highest of 30 km/h.(you must be lvl 5 to use these)

level 2: (have to have 250 posts and must train wings as they grow bigger) : these level 2 are a lot stronger and faster then level 1.(must be lvl 40 to reach this....)

More comming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wing Sprouters Levels   Wing Sprouters Levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:16 am

i will not accept this...i have already specified in this matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wing Sprouters Levels   Wing Sprouters Levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 am

okay then dont worry about the whole thing then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wing Sprouters Levels   Wing Sprouters Levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:25 am

ok hows this.....delete lvl 3 and im happy with it but they still need to be within the other require ments....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wing Sprouters Levels   Wing Sprouters Levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:41 am

what ever edit my first post and you do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Sprouters Levels   Wing Sprouters Levels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wing Sprouters Levels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Other Stuff :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: