Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) Empty
PostSubject: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 am

*sits on a rock in forest waiting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:05 am

hey ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:06 am

hey zakuro...ive realized that i cant always save you....so i wish to make you stronger than me....that way you can easily save yourself and fang....incase im not there....

*hugs her*

but ill only do this if you want me to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:08 am

what do u mean make me stronger?.............*steps back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 am

i want you to be able to fend for yourself....i know i should have to say this...because im not always her to protect you.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 am

*sits down in the grass*...i am so confused..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:15 am

you almost died the other day zakuro....i would'nt be able to live with myself for not being there.....so im giving you this.....

*i take out this sword and its glowing blue*

Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) Hitsugaya_Toushiro_Hyorinamaru_Bleach_Sword_EM0002_2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:16 am

*looks at it*......its beautiful.........r u sure?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:19 am

yes it for you...but be careful with the blade....anything thats slashed with that blade is frozen and becomes very fragile.....

*sit next to you holding it out for you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:20 am

*takes the sword then kisses u*
thank u so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:22 am

*puts hand around you and kisses back*

i can offer you training when ever you want ok....

*cuddles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:23 am

that will come in handy.*laughs and kisses u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 am

yes it will...

*giggles and falls back pullign you ontop of me kissing you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:26 am

*kisses u back* u r yummy *giggles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:32 am

o and your utterly tasty....in everyway...

*squeezes your ass* Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)   Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zakuro come here please(nobody Else Post here)
Page 1 of 1