Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which admns should be kicked out we have to many

Go down 

which admin should be kicked out?
Dice
Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_lcap8%Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Altair Kiratunki
Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_lcap0%Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blinx
Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_lcap0%Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Clyde
Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_lcap17%Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Cut
Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_lcap8%Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Light
Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_lcap25%Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Lord Allucard
 0% [ 0 ]
Shaki Kiratunki
 0% [ 0 ]
Squal Kiratunki
 0% [ 0 ]
yamato
Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_lcap42%Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Cut

Cut

Male Number of posts : 212
Race : Vampire Elders and Death note holder
Dateing/married : Dateing:zakuro
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Charter Sheet
Lvl: 30
Weapons:
Money: $500,000

Which admns should be kicked out we have to many Empty
PostSubject: Which admns should be kicked out we have to many   Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Dice

Altair Kiratunki
Blinx
Clyde
Cut
Light
Lord Allucard
Shaki Kiratunki
Squal Kiratunki
yamato
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Charter Sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Which admns should be kicked out we have to many   Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm

these admn can can become mods the ones who get kicked out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which admns should be kicked out we have to many   Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:52 pm

i voted and i made it a poll okay cut so its easier to tell, plus i made it multiple choice okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Charter Sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Which admns should be kicked out we have to many   Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:59 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which admns should be kicked out we have to many   Which admns should be kicked out we have to many I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which admns should be kicked out we have to many
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Other Stuff :: Polls-
Jump to: