Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

park

Go down 
AuthorMessage

park Empty
PostSubject: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 pm

*sits on a swing*
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:50 pm

*swings*
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:02 pm

daddy?
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:05 pm

what r u doing here ^^
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:16 pm

*gives u kisses* ^^ yay!
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:24 pm

he isn't on a lot..........
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm

*watches froma bush*
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:26 pm

nope.......
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:29 pm

*hides behind u* i wanna go home.........*shivers from fright*
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:31 pm

*runs away*
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 pm

*disappears*
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 pm

*appears* looky i brought food!
Back to top Go down

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:27 pm

*sits down and opens the basket full of food*
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Male Number of posts : 212
Race : Vampire Elders and Death note holder
Dateing/married : Dateing:zakuro
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Charter Sheet
Lvl: 30
Weapons:
Money: $500,000

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Name: Karada Uwadzurtsumi no Tsuchi: [The Body Envelopment of Earth]
Range:Supplementary, Close(0-5meters), Medium(5-10meters), Far (10meters+)
Jutsu Type: Bloodline Kekkei Genkei
Elemental Affinity: Doton [Earth]

Description: This is the Jutsu itself, a strange enzyme that seizes control of the body and transforms the user into a killing machine unlike many others. The body of the ninja will literally turn into mud while their mind melts away into chaotic bloodlust. Even though their body has substance it has very little form and even though it is extremely malleable it does have its drawbacks. Now, to put it simply, this justsu allows the user to manipulate there body and use it in a thousand applications. Piggybacking off this ability is the peculiar transformation from mud into stone that occurs in many Earth element techniques. The user can turn their body into stone, or any mud that their body has secreted while transformed. However, turning one’s body into stone causes internal damage and as such even a few transformations can cause long lasting damage to the muscles. All other information pertinent to this technique/condition can be found in the user bloodline description.

Name: Karada Kaizou no Ginou Sagan [Body Remodeling of Sandstone Skill]
Range:Supplementary, Close(0-5meters)
Jutsu Type: Bloodline Kekkei Genkei [Ninjutsu]
user: Douketsujin
Description: This is the basic skill of the user while in the “Fuzen Karada Uwadzurtsumi no Tsuchi”. During the transformation they can manipulate their limbs into weapons of some kind for use against the enemy. Examples include an axe for an arm or a knife for a hand. This is the most basic transformational skill and is therefore the trademark of Genin user. They cannot extend their limbs with this basic level of skill and are confined to their natural bodytype.

Name: Karada Kaizou no Ginou Kakougan [Body Remodeling of Granite Skill]
Description: This is the intermediate skill of the user while in the “Fuzen Karada Uwadzurtsumi no Tsuchi”. During the transformation they can manipulate their limbs further than before and now have the ability to extend their form slightly, giving them more malleability than before. This means that they could extend a leg out during and attack and use it like a whip or jab forward with an arm and use it like a spear. So, using this level of skill in tandem with the basic ability to transform ones limbs into weapon like appendages made of mud can really increase ones abilities. This is the Chuunin level of the bloodline understanding and is only reached after training.

Name: Karada Kaizou no Ginou Kurogane [Body Remodeling of Iron Skill]
Description: This is the final level of control for the Fuzen Karada Uwadzurtsumi no Tsuchi”. This is the Jounin level of skill associated with the Douketsujin ability of mud-body-manipulation. With this level of skill the user has no set body form, and even though they will appear like they did before, and they will return to the form they had prior to any transforming of the body structure…the user will not be confined to any shape. Having a body that is solid and yet shapeable then allows the user to manipulate any part of their body, including the hair, tongue and even the stomach the possibilities are nearly endless. By expanding the body a new set of skills can also be obtained, such as transformations into walls of boulder-like weapons. As an overall this is the highest tier of skill that one user can achieve, and being able to fully manipulate the body is the ultimate goal of the bloodline, and is without question the strongest ability they possess.

Name: Iwa Gyoushi: [Stone Gaze]
Jutsu Type: Bloodline Kekkei Genkei [Doujutsu]
Description: This is the pseudo Doujutsu that user possesses, and unlike some of the more well known eye techniques this one simply turns any mud that the user has secreted into stone and a simple glance. It is fundamental to the clans abilities but can only be accessed while in the Karada. After looking at the mud that has been formed the user will channel chakra into his/her eyes and they will expand gruesomely for a split second. As all eye color has escaped during this stage of transformation besides green the expanding green eye will release an unseen blast of chakra centered atop of the mud and within the next few seconds the mud will expand and harden into sturdy rock. This rock is no stronger or weaker than the stone found around Iwa, but with proper application it can be deadly. This technique can be used on the user members body to give them a stone limb, but doing so in succession will cause damage to the muscles and it requires training to wield a stone body.

Name: Mud Spewing
Range: Close(0-5meters), Medium(5-10meters)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Description: While mud drips off the Douketsujin’s body during their time spent transformed it does not have to merely drip onto the ground. Because the limit of production is so vast a user can actually spit mud out as a weapon. A skilled user can do other things with this mud, such as controlling the flow or forming it into other objects, but the basic application shoots to mud out as a blast and is meant to cover the foe in some manner so that they may be turned into stone. This technique can also be used outside of the transformed state, but it then requires a series of handsigns much like the technique used by the Third Hokage. This form of the technique is much harder to perform as it draws a greater amount of mud but as a base technique it is used to build off for more complicated applications of the mud secreted from the body during a transformation.

Name: Ground Snake
Description: After turning their body into mud the user can actually leave their state of substance and become a murky liquid form of mud that sinks into the ground. By then traveling underground they can attack from different locations, such as directly below the enemy pulling them down into the earth or constricting them for another attack to hit. Now this can also be done outside of the transformed state but at a very heavy price. Even a skilled user could only use this technique for about 5 minutes without transforming and their body will slowly degrade unless they are in full transformation. Other applications of this technique involve extending a limb underground and then attacking with the rest of the body, or even hiding things underground for later retrieval. An effective scout can even mark things or patrol the area without moving far and relying on chakra sensing and reading vibrations.

Name: Self Creating Golem
Range:Supplementary
Description: This is arguable the scariest technique the user has at its disposal. After turning their body into liquid mud they can shape themselves with rocks around them to form strange bodies and combinations. Meaning, after transforming their arm into a liquid-mud state they could jam their arm into the ground and pull it back up. In the process they would pull up rocks from the earth and their arm would then be covered in solid stone for use as a battering ram. Now because it is so hard to maintain a liquid-mud state this technique can only last a few minutes, and only a 5 minute period in a full body state. Afterwards the body would reject the stone and the user would revert into their natural form, possibly killing them if they are covered in heavy stone. This cannot be used outside of the ‘Karada’ state.

Name: Whipping Mud Assault
Range:Supplementary, Close(0-5meters), Medium(5-10meters)
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Description: This technique resembles those used by the Hyuuga, in the sense that the user must spin rapidly around and in doing so fling mud off their body and onto the surrounding surfaces, be that human or otherwise. The concussive force behind this move can knock down enemies, but the spinning can have adverse affects on the body as well. Spinning too much could potentially fling off whole body parts, and not every user will have enough chakra to reform their body, so constant use of this technique or over spinning can cause the user to waste chakra reforming their body in mud.

Name: Shuriken no Douketsujin
Description: This is the easiest technique for a bloodline user to activate. They need only lift there arm and shoot mud off of their body. The projectiles formed look like sticky daggers of mud that can smash and crash into objects, and if they make contact with an enemy they can be used to turn them into stone slowly. Outside of the ‘Karada’ this can be activated by forming handsigns and spitting the mud in small amounts. Now, a skilled user can use this as a diversionary tactic or as a substitute to carrying the usual projectiles, but its benefit as a simple technique is used constantly by the user members.

Name: Hidai Ibukuro no Fuujikomeru [Expanding Stomach of Containment]
Range:Supplementary
Description: This is a technique working with the more advanced stages of transformation. As the body will slowly lose its need for structure during the later skill levels of transformation, there is nothing stopping the stomach and chest from staying the same size and shape. Knowing this, a user can actually swallow things like totems, weapons, bombs, scrolls or otherwise, and then by re-expanding the stomach spit them back out for further use. An example would be holding a small pile of smoke bombs in ones gut and then puking them back up to cover the field in smoke for a getaway. This technique cannot be used to its full potential unless the user is very skilled, otherwise they will not be able to store more than a small amount of objects inside their mud-body and it will cause them pain to retrieve them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

park Empty
PostSubject: Re: park   park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Europe :: London-
Jump to: