Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sky Scrapers....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 am

*sits ontop one and looks over edge with my hand gun next to me*

Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:51 am

*stands up grabbing gun*

Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:06 am

*appears next to u* hello master wat are u doing today?
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:11 am

i dont know....zakuro broke up with me....

*looks down*
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 am

are u okay master
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:16 am

i dont know....i was gonna shoot myself...but that wont kill me....i was gonna jump but i would survive that....and i wont even try because im not gonna try because i need to live for fang...and for you....i must train you....

*puts gun away*
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 am

* i bow* do as u must but i will keep u in my best interests and will let no harm come to u
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:21 am

thank you....
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:21 am

no problem
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:24 am

i wonder if she'll let me be with fang....still...

*looska t you*
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 am

donoh but dont keep feeling bad
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:30 am

*smiles*

hows about we do somthing to get my mind of it....ill take you anywhere you want ok...
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:32 am

well techically i can take us both were ever we want *smiles then makes a portal* so were to first master
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:33 am

you pick...

*walks behind you*
Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:34 am

umm to paris ......again *walks through it to paris*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Scrapers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scrapers....   Sky Scrapers.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Scrapers....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Americas :: Los Angeles-
Jump to: