Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blinx's training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:18 pm

*walks into the woods with axe and starts to practice*

Last edited by Blinx on Mon May 05, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:50 pm

*finds a bear in the woods and kills with only my hands*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:57 pm

*Lets demon eat the remains and sees a guy walking in the woods i run behind him and hit him in the back of the neck to knock him out then use my nails to cut a vein and suck his blood with blooding him*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:28 pm

*after drinking my health goes up more then walks to vampire moutain for real training*(trip to the moutaion give 100 heath cuz you have to go with no shoes thin clothes and a weapon thats it the trip there is a test)
Back to top Go down

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:56 pm

*walks back in and goes hunting*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:13 pm

*finds two werewolf eating a corpse* dang easy prey *i flit to them so they dont see me then i snap ones neck and chop the other's arms off then stab him with pistol blade*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:16 pm

*takes a sample of both's blood for later then flits to New york*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blinx's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's training   Blinx's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blinx's training
Page 1 of 1