Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

haseo's traingi place

Go down 
AuthorMessage

haseo's traingi place Empty
PostSubject: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:51 pm

walxs in and runs with my sword attached 2 my hip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:57 pm

jumps nd spins and cuts prac. bodyies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:05 pm

then puts sword a away and then i pull out my guns and jump up then back and shoot 16 in the head and land not bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:48 pm

takes out sword and orders a slave to fight me with all his str
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:00 pm

jumps and dah at servant and then does a sweep at vamp speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:04 pm

servnat does a backflip and i push up off my hands into the air kicking them in the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:06 pm

servant takes out gun and fire shots then rushes at me with sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:09 pm

i dodge all bullets with elder speed then takes out sword nd blocks just in time 4 me nd then i jump over slicen his just a bit come on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:14 pm

servant rushes me and i rush him servant slices at my leg and i sidestep but i cuts me deep and i fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:22 pm

gets up while eyes turn redish blue and i obtain all my elder arttibues and rush at servant and take out gun and slice his whole body off and then shoots him in the head eyes return 2 normal sky blue ahh man he cut me renrats leg ah thts better walks out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haseo's traingi place   haseo's traingi place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haseo's traingi place
Page 1 of 1