Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Streets

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:13 pm

OOC:in here
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:13 pm

OOC:am I here too? lol
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:17 pm

OOC: now if u want 2 become a vamp post and walk ill bite u soon
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:20 pm

OOC:ok,ok.just let me think it through...I dont really know if I wanna be a vamp.
I'm just not sure of the benefits,you know,all of them.
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:22 pm

OOC: were way strong than any other race
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:23 pm

OOC:hm,true...
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:24 pm

so do u wanna
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:30 pm

OOC:well a friend of mine is a werewolf on here...alright,alright,I suppose
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:33 pm

ohk
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:33 pm

kyo is walking down a street reading from a small leather book. he puts the book into his coat then coughs and pushes up his glasses as he pulls up the collar of his coat with one hand.
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:35 pm

jumps out of now where i bite u on tha neck and disapear*
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm

"wh-ennhhhh....." kyo passes out onto the street.
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:42 pm

smacks u wake up
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:44 pm

"w-whe...where am I?" kyo takes off his glasses and starts to wipe them.
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:47 pm

ur a vampire nd ur in the streets
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:21 pm

kyo was shocked at what this man was saying. "I-I am not a vampire! I dont know who you are sir but if you will let me be on my way,i'll thank you kindly."
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:41 am

dont run u havent transfomed yet come on we nned 2 go theres a werewolf elder nerby
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:10 pm

"hm?" kyo was skeptical but he seemed to have no other options,if what this man said was true. "very well. I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:46 pm

follow me *disapears*
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:20 am

"what? w-where....hello?" kyo looked around but there was no trace of the man.
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:00 am

ur transformation is almost done
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:18 am

takes a walk outside*
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:23 am

sees a vampire nd runs* sreams like a baby aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:26 am

shoots u in the right leg* nd appears in front of u and bites u Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha u r now a vamp in 5 seconds
Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:26 am

is shoot and sreacms nd biten* aaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next