Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altair House

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:31 pm

*walks in*

hmmm...
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:33 pm

appears sitting in ur chair with a gun in ur face* WAT R U DOING IN MY TERRITORY
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:38 pm

*freezes and gasp*

i...i.iiiii.....i live here....in tokyo....take what you want......

(im still human so im living a normal life i dont know about all that stuff)
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:41 pm

*walks into the light* im the king of the vampires so what do u want 2 be vamp or were
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:42 pm

*still in shock*

a....vampire they are myth....
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:44 pm

shows fangs* im i a myth now
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:46 pm

ok what if i say niether....but if the result is death i pick vampire....but ill need power...now that i know there real the werewolfs would want me dead....
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:49 pm

r u sure *looking deep into ur eyes*
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:50 pm

i will be a vampire....and you will train me making me the perfect weapon....
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:52 pm

*looks* maybe well half as a wepon lke me but ohk *bites u on the neck* ur transformation will begin in five seconds
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:54 pm

huh...nothing....

*falls to knee's*

GAAAHHHH.....

*slowly turns vampire....*
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:59 pm

*looks down nd throws potoin* its so u can walk in daylight
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:00 pm

huh....

*drinks it....*

mmm...have you got any blood...
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:01 pm

come to the castle *disapears*
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:05 pm

*sits down*
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:51 pm

*holds my black gun and runs hand across the barrel*
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:51 pm

*walks up to house and knock on door*
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:54 pm

*hears in and grabs gun going to door looking threw the door whole thing*

manipulated voice by me: who is it....
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Hello i'm a fellow memeber of the church comeing to preach the good news *pulls out pistol from behide my back*
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:25 am

o sorry...im not looking for any information at the time....i was busy in the shower
Back to top Go down

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:27 pm

*knocks at door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Altair House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair House   Altair House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair House
Page 1 of 1