Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Were Wolf cave

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Hi Elder Dice *says badly*
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:27 pm

-secretly sneaks in holding guns at the ready-
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:31 pm

-drops back behind the wall and doesn't even breath but thinks- Damn, I can't belive I am one of these guys...
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Appears Behind Zudo, Hello!
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:38 pm

Well, for now you are a werewolf. I guees you are just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it... these guys seem friendly enough
-I reholster my guns and I come out with my hands behind my head and my eyepod playing Here Comes the Boom- Yo, Lycan and Dice-Sama
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:44 pm

-nods- Yeah I just got back froma a fight with one.... it never stood a chance. I mean I didn't even need to morph!
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:49 pm

-takes it- cool...
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:05 pm

*w8s for a werewolf to bite me*
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:20 pm

*walks in witha silver cross*
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:55 pm

don't woory about it
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:01 pm

*my eyes turn red and i can see ur name and life span* Dice hand over the death note or die
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:03 pm

a sun bomb fine
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:17 pm

*walks back in*Done dice give me the book
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:21 pm

*take book and leaves*
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:31 pm

*walks around*
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:35 pm

-appears in front of you out of the shadows- What do you want...
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:35 pm

*pulls otu gun* just passing through
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:37 pm

-gets out of the way- Don't worry, I wont hurt you, I am one of the only ones in here that wont... I suggest moving along. If my dad were to see you he would eat you alive
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:38 pm

oh ok *walks out of the cave*
Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:41 am

*comes in cave* hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Were Wolf cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Wolf cave   Were Wolf cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were Wolf cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Race Territory :: Atra-Humus-
Jump to: