Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW Empty
PostSubject: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:21 pm

ATTENTION ALL VAMPIRES AND LYCANS IF YOU ARE SPOTTED ON ANY OF LAND BOUGHT BY ME OR LIGHT (WHICH IS ALL LAND) YOU WILL BE ATTACKED AND KILLED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:47 pm

this law shall be enforced by all police officers to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:31 pm

well that kinda sucks....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:32 pm

tuff luck *shoots at dice and zudo*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:34 pm

i give up all of my land and this law is gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:34 pm

*i look at light hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:36 pm

yeah it's over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:38 pm

so we arnt hating the vampires and lycans we can be freinds with them now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:41 pm

feel how u want i still hate them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:42 pm

i dont want to hate them anymore im mad that they killed my parents but i know it wasnt there fault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:47 pm

they are evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:48 pm

there not the only ones do you realize what we tried to do we tried to kill them cause we dont like them its wrong i was blinded by the thought of having a brother that i didnt see what was right and wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:49 pm

-sighs- No we aren't... you just shun us like we are. We are simple humans, just with a little extra fun inside -laughs-

The ones that killed your parents were evil though, but that was their decesion///
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:57 pm

they r evil i will never forgive them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW   THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE VAMPIRE AND LYCAN LAW
Page 1 of 1