Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altairs Strip Club

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:46 am

i made him a vampire...but it seems he thinks he's an immortal....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:47 am

(How do I get stronger?) Im here to make a request.-dangles out a charm- You know the prize you'll gain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:47 am

if some one doesnt tell me who he is im gonna go some were else* pokes black heart*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:48 am

black heart you cant bribe admin into making you stronger stop asking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:48 am

*pokes black heart*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:49 am

(hey Squal...Shut it im not black mailing anyone) I need your help for a....mission of mine.-glances at him in the eyes-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:50 am

omg im being ingnored *sits down and my cross slams on the ground behind me*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:50 am

black heart was human and he was expert black magic but now hes vampire....and you train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:51 am

Expert's an understatement.-smirks- So you interested?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:51 am

-sits down next to shion looking at her-
sorry
lol

black heart how about you try to train? duh or fight some one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:52 am

black talk to me in pm's....and shion i just told you ok and sorry....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:52 am

sry its just that i dont like being ignored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:53 am

i was'nt ignoring...but black is very serious when it comes to things.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:54 am

Hmm-takes a ring from my pocket and tosses it to Shion- Entertain yourself with that my dear. It can create the most stunning illusions -smiles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:55 am

-is sitting next to shion, you alright now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:01 am

*starts to fiddle with the ring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:06 am

-slowly the ring imits an image of a little girl dancing you soon realise its you-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:08 am

O_o *watches her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:08 am

shion....come with me....

*walks to the bar*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:09 am

-soon she transforms into a beautiful flower and then its drenched in a black substance and thorns grow-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:09 am

*puts the ring on and walks off with altair*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:10 am

walks off-
-grins a bit-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:11 am

*gets 2 drinks*

shion i would like you....to fight sombody in america.....and win....make shore its a spar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:12 am

sure so who will be my opponent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:16 am

anyone....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altairs Strip Club   Altairs Strip Club - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altairs Strip Club
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next