Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blades House

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:53 pm

-Sits and Listen to my IPOD-
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:29 am

*lands on roof*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:04 am

*Was Shocked !!! whats that!!
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:07 am

*sneaks in through window of blades house*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:11 am

*appears in front of you*

Hey bro what u r doing here!!
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:14 am

gyahhhh! *kyo falls over and lands on his back,spilling hundreds of dollars out of his leather coat and onto the floor* ehhhh....h-hello.
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:20 am

(Pick up your hundered dollar and give it back ^_^ *here you go!!*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:21 am

ehhh....t-thanks. *kyo shakily starts to pick up the money and put it back in his coat*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:31 am

Nope Problem!!!!
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:33 am

whew. almost lost it there. eh heh. *scratches head* y-you wont tell anyone right?
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:34 am

Yeah I will not!! want to come in!!
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:36 am

*clears throat* sure,sure.
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:41 am

*Sits on the Chair*

*Bro you can sit too*!!
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:45 am

*kyo sits down and takes a small leather book out of his coat,places it down and puts a silver pistol with kouen engraved in the handle on it* *whispers:oh,right.* ehh,thank you.
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:48 am

Gives you a Food and Drink!!!
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:50 am

t-thanks...*kyo slowly eats his food,watching you closely* you ok?
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:55 am

`Yah Im OK !!!*y do u ask?*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:58 am

uhhhh...n-nothing. nothing. *kyo picks up his book* i've got the stats,habits,and fighting styles of over 32 vampires in here. *kyo smiles,proud of his work*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:01 am

Ok!! I will leave just in a min.... Ok!!!

-vanishes-
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:02 am

oooook....well....might as well take any valuables. *kyo starts to search the house for things to sell*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:30 am

*walks on the roof*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:36 pm

hmm? hello? *kyo looks around then shrugs and continues his search*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Knocks the door *knock.......
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:43 am

*jumps of roof and appears in the house closet silently*
Back to top Go down

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:45 am

ugh. come on. there's gotta be something here...*checks closet*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blades House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades House   Blades House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blades House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next