Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Mountain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Mountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:06 pm

*is rideing on a horose with a hood over my head into a cave*
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Male Number of posts : 212
Race : Vampire Elders and Death note holder
Dateing/married : Dateing:zakuro
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Charter Sheet
Lvl: 30
Weapons:
Money: $500,000

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:09 pm

*watches the horse ride off* Human on this moutian ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:11 pm

*gets off horse when in cave and start digging a hole*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:16 pm

*plants a box in the ground and covers it up with dirt the ride off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:17 pm

light come back on my hill and u well get killed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:29 pm

*watches from above*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:21 pm

*walks out and looks out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:23 pm

*i walk in with my pistols an start shooting* stupid vampires
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:27 pm

*heres gun fire and moves to the bushes (demon is in the mountain sleeping) and pulls out my new Axe * hmp another dump human who thinks he can kill a vampire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:28 pm

*i hear the bushes rustle outside an run out there* hmph let me guess vampires arnt the best at hide an go seek *shoots at the bushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:30 pm

(g2g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:33 pm

(k) *Starts to run full speed and get behind him whispers "guns is the wrong way to go fight with strenght or die slow and painfull death" *then i dissappear beforre he turns around*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:06 pm

hmph cowardly vampire *i walk away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:23 pm

*i kick the gate open and tries to run out before micah see me*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:24 pm

*i fly after him shoopting at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:25 pm

*puts on the cape and runs and looks at the cliff* will i live if i jump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:26 pm

*i fly also and watch him at cliff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:29 pm

*thinks quickly and jumps off but still near the cliff and uses the axe to slow me down till near the ground when my axe snaps* Shit! *i fall and sprain me foot*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:31 pm

* i fly down following him* what was the point of that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:36 pm

*tryin to get more samples to find the difference between you blood and a normal humans blood and that was the only way down* *whistles for demon and he come and carriese me to L.A.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:38 pm

*i folo again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:27 pm

*walks back waiting for Dice*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:30 pm

*starts to feel the purge ending*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Blinx i got us a persent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:37 pm

*i just lay there*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mountain   Vampire Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Mountain
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next