Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bring it(fight)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:00 am

*walks in shop killing everyone and leaving blood everywhere*
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:01 am

-from behind you a ball of fire strikes your back- (no killing?)
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:03 am

*is hit as the wound heals and my etyes turn blood red*

finaly...a challenger
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:05 am

Hello old Friend how longs it been? -a dark aura surronds me-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:05 am

-walks into shop- im here to fight as well 3way?
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:09 am

ok....

*points gun at black heart and fires 15 shots at him*(with silver bullets and explosion tips)
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:11 am

-takes out my duel hand guns at point one at black heart and one at alt-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:12 am

Shadow Form -smirks and i take on a ghostly form and the bullets pass through me- (thats my special ability)
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:14 am

-i pull the trigger as a rare bullet with an explosive tip on the end of it rushing towards altair and black heart, firing 1 at each-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:15 am

*crooses arms as i fire the silver bullets at squal and soul burning bullets at the shadow form*(that would hurt you because it hits the shadow and your soul is still in there)
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:16 am

(yep)-as it hits me I transform back to normal and my ring of mephisto sets you both ablaze-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:18 am

(alt you gota get me some of those bullets okay ^_^ Razz)
-goes all matrix style doding the bullet as i fire another at altair and 5 at black heart as i run towards altair reloading my gun and putting it away and taking out my sword-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:18 am

*is onfire and my eye's still blood red as i walk towards you dodging explosion bullet and firing m,ore soul burning bullets at black*
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:21 am

-stops running as my eyes glow a blood red colour as i take form as my large bat wings come from my back and i float in the air, i then take out my cross of flames and shoot fire in a beem towards altair and black-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:22 am

-I take out my sword and slice the bullets easily- Ha -is set you both aflame more-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:23 am

*is still on fire then my wings burst out and i rip out my axe burst towards black smashign axe into his shoulder*
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:25 am

-I unleash my wings while transforming into my shadow form resulting in a new transformation shadow angel and the axe goes straight through me-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:25 am

-as your axe is in black shoulder i rush at alt and kick him away, then i release my clong nails out and slash black-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:26 am

-I drive my fist into squal causing his soul to burn and causes him pain-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:28 am

-i move my hand infront of me as your fist goes into my claws digging deep into your hands making you seriourly bleed as i fly back a bit aand reach into the sky a bit more as i take out my 2 specialy made guns-
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:29 am

(squal im in my shadow form u cant touch me altairs the only one capable so u got hit)
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:30 am

(WAIT black you cant do that.....your not a angel)

*goes out shops window and flys into street*
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:31 am

(fine what eva)
-in the sky heal myself in a metter of about a split second not even a second fully healing my self the i hold my custom guns out-
(its my special ability)
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:32 am

*shoots threw squals wings with silvers bullets and shoots black with soull burning bullets*
Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:35 am

(its just what i named my form ^_^) -gets burned and flys up to squal and bear hugs him crushing his body-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bring it(fight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Asia :: Japan-
Jump to: