Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bring it(fight)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bring it(fight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:37 am

-i heal my wings very fast and then i take off to the left shooting the bear and killing it with one shot with my customised guns and then i shoot black in the head 2 shots and shoots alt 3 times, 1 in the head, the in the gut and one at his shoulder-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:39 am

*tilts head dodging that one and the other to send me to the ground but i get up and they did'nt even pierce my body*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:40 am

(sorry to psot again but alt i shot you 1 at your head ((whcih you dodged)) and 1 and your gut and one at your shoulder)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:40 am

-returns to normal winged form and shoots black flames at squal-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:45 am

-flys up above the flames and shoots bullets at black aiming at his head, shoulder and gut-
-then i take another bullet at alt as i retreive into the sky-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:48 am

*grins as it hits me and i dont budge then i rip out my custom machine gun with silver bullets and starts shooting them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:54 am

-i fly towards you getting holes in me but healing them back to normal, then i take out my machine gun and start to fire it at you while flying towards you-
AHHHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:57 am

*the bullet slam into me as my eye's are still blood red*(squal you have had your wings otu way to long remeber the wing sprouters thing)

ehhehe....

*shoots you with both hand guns*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:00 am

-flys to the side and fall to the ground landing on my feet-
(i forgot the wing thing what is it?)
-takes out my hand guns running at you rapidly firing-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:03 am

(go look)

*is shot and smiles and shoots back with my maximum accuracy*(im in the gun group)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:05 am

(okay, which gun group can i join?)
-quickly side steps and runs at you punching you into the sky and sending bullets at you at maximum accuracy-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:08 am

*just stands there then blinks and vanishes with my speed you feel somthign grab you face as you slam in the ground and i slowly appear holding you and shooting you in the gut with soul burning bullets*(cant regenerate that....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:10 am

-is hit into the ground but hold my gun to your head and shoot you in your forhead and then jumping up onto my feet and kicking you away-
(im gona go and logg off of this site okay, its getting boring)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:12 am

*is shot and the bullet just falls otu as you feel 15 rounds in your gut*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:14 am

-its hit in the gut and then reginrates it in about 5 seconds, then flys into the sky with my wings again and flys off-
(sorry im gona go now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:17 am

(you cant fly you used well over your limit)

*gets up and vanishes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:19 am

(alright then)
-vanishes as well-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring it(fight)   Bring it(fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring it(fight)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Asia :: Japan-
Jump to: