Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire hunting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Vampire hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:49 pm

*i appear infront you and my turns arm is metal* and why should i let you live
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:50 pm

*i lokk at clyde and see his life line and name * i can't die thats why *i write Clydes name down killing him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:52 pm

*i watch clyde die*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:53 pm

*i grab your hand before you do and begin speaking in a low tone*stop its a plan hell think im helping him and then we kill him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:54 pm

dont trust him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:54 pm

*i whisper in a low voice* ok * i stop writeing then leave*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:56 pm

*runs quick taking a blood sample of micah and dissapears after saying: i will find how to kill the immortals*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:56 pm

im a human just like you and i am acess to vampire mountain so why wouldnt you trust me your friend here has a deathnote and hes immortal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:57 pm

i watch him as he leaves* that fool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire hunting   Vampire hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire hunting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2