Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London Clock Tower

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

London Clock Tower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:00 pm

*i appear and throw them all the samples of the inu virsus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:00 pm

we should take over the states now go and try to buy all states *i catch them* thanks clyde
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:02 pm

see ya*i put a cloak on and put a hood over my head and disappear*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:06 pm

c ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:30 pm

*runs up tower with police offciers *micah u r under arrest for attmpem of muder and vandlism and the use of black majic with out a licine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:31 pm

inu you dont control the police light does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:33 pm

i am a police officer so i can bring police with me for back up *points gun at u * now give up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:35 pm

um no thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:36 pm

*i fire 5 shoots at u *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:38 pm

* i jump off the building*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:40 pm

hmm seems like everyone is after me *a metor falls fast hitting you and me making us crash into the ground and the metor turns to a monster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:42 pm

*jumps down and grabs on to miach*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm

*i grab on to the metor so we are still falling on the metor and people start shooting at dice cause hes a lycan*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:46 pm

*gets in a helchoppter and flys after u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:46 pm

*i say a spell then vanish*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:48 pm

he got away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Clock Tower   London Clock Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Clock Tower
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6