Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eiffel tower

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 am

*sits on the top*
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:03 am

*you hear flapping and i fly to the infrotn of you*

hmmmm.....did you fight dawn....
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:03 am

hmm wat sry?
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 am

-flys down and my wings go into my back- hey guys and girls
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:06 am

im just wonderign cause if you did....good work.....
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 am

hey squal
yeah sure master
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:08 am

hey shion...hey bro..
-looks at you 2-
whats happening
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:09 am

nothin wanna spar squal ? that would be my second fight since last time
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 am

mhm....
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:11 am

i need to get stronger
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:17 am

hows about squal and shion...both of you attack me
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:17 am

na ill spar shion okay bro she wants to spar me for a while now?
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:20 am

yes finaly *i jump into the air*yay
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 am

-i also jump into the air-
okay well where are we gona fight, here or on the ground cause we are in the top of this tower right now?
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:23 am

yeah* i jump off landing and just b4 i hit the groun i make a portal and it reopens just above the groun*
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:26 am

*lands on ground watching*
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:27 am

-i jump down and land on my 2 feet- ready you first
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:29 am

okay *i go into a portal behind me then i reapear in the air infront of u thne i heel stomp u to the ehad and as i hit the ground i go into another one and reapear 1 metre away from u*
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:30 am

-is hit and my head moves back looking back wards, then i slowly move my head back looking at you, then you feel a huge pain in your gut as i slam my fist into your gut and kick you towards a tree-
(brb dinner)
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:32 am

*i make a portal b4 i hit the tree and reopens next to u as i slam my cross into ur back making u go onto the ground*
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 am

(back)
-as i go to hit the ground i back flip and runs at you and kick you into the sky-
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:41 am

*i make a portal and im still going fast and i reaper bellow u and as i go past u i grab u making us both go into the air then i do a sort of primary lotus but b4 i hit the ground i make a small portal that i can fit in but iu cant so i dont get hurt but u do*
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:42 am

-is hurt as i fully recover my injuries with my special ability in a split second-
- i then look at the and then move my arm going to grab my cross from my back-
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:45 am

*i make a portal to 5 metres away form u* no touchy my cross >_< *i slam it on the ground the i start to go through it chucking out alot of weapons until i find a puppet that looks excatly like me even has a cross then i put my cross on my back then i put all the puppets strings on ym fingers then me and it use a portal and it reapears in the ground bellow u and i pull u into the ground while the puppet comes out of the ground and satrts to heel stomp u many times on the ehad making u go into the ground then jump upto*oww my fingers
Back to top Go down

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 am

-while you are wasting your time on allt this getting it out, i have my cross in my hands and it glows red and then sends a massive fire out hitting you from 5 metres away and burning your puppet and all your other stuff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eiffel tower
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next