Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yokoba Toshya Training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Yokoba Toshya Training Empty
PostSubject: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:16 pm

*is standing in the middle of trainign system 311D19*(aka low level vampire)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:23 pm

*pull out both guns spinnign around as the simulation starts and werewolves are running at6 me and i shoot them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:26 pm

*magezines drop out and i reload shooting more*

Were wolves:*dodg bullets but some get hit then jump on you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:27 pm

*smashes some in the face with my gun barrel then jump over them shooting and kicking some*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:29 pm

*werewolf gets on my shoulder and i shoot it in face but they start over powering me with numbers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:38 pm

*i jump ontop of open of there heads kicking of going high in the air shooting a couple more and reloading*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:39 pm

*lands on ground and 5 werewolves left*

hehe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:43 pm

*puts guns away cause im out of ammo*

Werewolves:*runs at me growling*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:46 pm

*punches first one in face then round house 2 one then slams the 3rd 4th's werewolves head toghether*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:50 pm

5th were wolf: *shoulders me in gut*

*is shoulderd then punches it in the face*

trainign system 311D19 complete...(computer in the training room)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:55 pm

*starts running heaps and heaps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:58 pm

*stops and reaches behind me grabbing an axe then i pull it out*(like in my avatar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:01 pm

*runs to a tree and smashes the axe into the side of it.....*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:03 pm

*rips it out and starts smashing axe more and more into the tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:06 pm

*jumps back then smashes it inot tree almost threw*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:08 pm

*smashes threw the tree and its falls next to me*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:59 pm

*threw axe in air as it spins then lands in axe-holster*

computer....start simulation....training system 311D20 (level 2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:03 am

*walks to armoury and gets more ammo*

Computer: OK system starts in 5....4....3....2....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:05 am

*loads gun and then puts them in holsters turning around*

Computer: 1 BEGIN......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:07 am

*werewolves burst out of no were attacking me and i punch them away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:11 am

*rips out axe slicing them and kicing them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:14 am

*backflips smashing open skulls then 3 are left and i cut them up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:18 am

Boss Werewolf:*jumps out off tree back handing me threw tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:34 am

*is back handed and hits tree then runs at him jumping inot air hammer axe inot him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:37 am

Bos Were:*runs at me and grabs my face with right hand and is hit in left shoulder then drives me into ground*

*is driven into groundthen kicks werewolf up into air then i then shooting him with both guns*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yokoba Toshya Training   Yokoba Toshya Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yokoba Toshya Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next