Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Louis lab

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:56 pm

*stuidey blood samples*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:57 pm

*takes a sample of my blood*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:03 pm

*study another blood sample*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:06 pm

*m,ix blood samples*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:07 pm

*makes all the samples turn human for 10 minutes* i found it the cure
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:51 pm

*walks in with death note and my eyes red i write down Inublood full name and he dies*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:53 pm

*dies*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:55 pm

told you you would die once i get out ino
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:56 pm

*i take inos death note and leave*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:58 pm

*walks back in*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:59 pm

*makes a potinon*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:00 pm

*i walk in with gun and shoot the potion*
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:08 pm

my potion but why
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:11 pm

im not dumb i kno what you plan to do with it
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:15 pm

and what is that
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:16 pm

it dosent matter any more the world is mine and lights
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:19 pm

wrong u mean light don't u feel light is useing u he tells u what to do right
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:20 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:27 pm

not at all ive actually been the one calling the shots
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:28 pm

really do u think light will agree
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:31 pm

i know you are trying to put us against each other and it wont work we have what we want all we have to do is say the word and people will come in here and kill you
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:33 pm

maybe but who to say that i can kill u
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:36 pm

im immortal noone can kill me and just incase GUARDS!!!!!!!! *guards come in and start breaking all the potions and stuff you were making* im banning use of lab work unless approved by me or light
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:37 pm

really then would u let me shoot u just 3 times *pulls out a gun* to see if ur really as immortal as u think
Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:40 pm

i would but you might have something up your sleeve *i pull my gun at quick and shoot at you as my guards point there gun at you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St. Louis lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next