Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Louis lab

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

St. Louis lab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:41 pm

*i doge it then dive under a desk and i fire 3 shoots at contioing the inuviruse *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:44 pm

*i summon an imp to get hit by the bullets and the guards take your gun and areest you* fool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:46 pm

*i say a spell and i apper behide u with my gun at ur head then i fire it killing u because the inuviruse makes u human for 10 mins then i say another spell and vanish*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:47 pm

(zombies dont know spells) *i move my head and guards grab you again* not that easy and im preety sure your virus dosent work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:49 pm

i'm human i dead rember and it was on ur head the bullet will still hit u so u r dead *fires another shoot befor they grab me from point blank rage killing u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:50 pm

um no when i felt it touch my head i moved so im not continue what you are doing and you arnt going to kill me in one post dumb ass *i do spell and a metor falls on you and turns to a giant monster*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:51 pm

*saya spell to make a sheild protecting me * since ur human i can but we can do it ur way *i fire more 7 shoots at ur head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:53 pm

*runs in fireing shoots at micah's back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:54 pm

(im not human im immortal lol) *the monster of the metor blocks all bullets and stands in front of me and i leave as my men and monster destroy your lab and the inuvirus in your lab
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:55 pm

i hit u with my visures so u r lol *jumps out a window*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:56 pm

*leaves*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:57 pm

(for 10 minutes wow you still didnt kill me and you are bout to die soon and forget how to make that virus anyway)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:58 pm

u ran like a coward but u are really dead i shot u in the head and no matter u can' kill me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:00 pm

(you are a punk im not dead i said i moved and you are bitching saying no i didnt and you are dead now so restart and you dont know anything about your virus now either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:02 pm

*my guards tear this whole place down and everything in it leaving no remains at all meaning no memories for inu*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:02 pm

how am i dead and u nolonger have ur death note Lord Allucard has it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:07 pm

no he never took it from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:09 pm

yea cause light had two aand gave me one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:15 pm

2 why is ur name not in the death note group and u don't have my viruse i won i found a way to turn Light aginst u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis lab   St. Louis lab - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Louis lab
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2