Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaki vs Altiar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:23 am

(We are in the great Roman Colosseum. The Colosseum looks as good as new as the stands are filled with screaming people waiting for a good fight)

Walks through one of the Giant doors and stands in the middle my hands in my pockets looking around waiting for my competitor.
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:24 am

*walks in watching you*
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:29 am

Turns and looks at you as I look like the guy in my sig"So you must be Altair the one ive heard so much about."
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:30 am

hmm me....how'd you know my name....

*reach in my jacket*
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:31 am

Smirks"I know more than you know. Day walker."Reaches on my back and pulls off my two guns.
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:34 am

hmph this information was hidden i even used my allias for everything....this is bad....

*rips out both my guns shooting at you and runs to the right*
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:36 am

You notice as you running 2 red dots one on your forehead and one at your heart. I smirk and Jump staright up in the air a barrage of bullets rain down on you.
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:47 am

*dive sout of way sending shots back*
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:50 am

I feel a sharp pain and land on the ground as 3 of your bulliets hit me. 1 cut my arm, 1 cut my leg, and 1 cut my side I hold my side and arm as I put my guns back in there holsters on my back as i get in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:53 am

*walks to you aiming left gun at you and puts right one away*

Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:59 am

Pulls my right gun out of its holster and points it at you and but looks at you with a kinda interested look"So Altair Kiratunki you still have no idea who I am?"
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:01 am

no....

*presses the gun barrel to your forhead*
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:05 am

Smirks as you press the gun barrel to my forehead"So ill give you one more chance to guess who I am."Smirks as you havent cocked the gun yet and i can tell you ran out of bullets. I put my hand on the barrel and point it away from my head.
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:06 am

*pulls trigger click click gasp*

hmph....

*lowers gun*

fine just tell me...
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:07 am

Smirks and rolls up my left sleeve as you notice the tattoo"Does this answer the question."
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:10 am

*looks away*

brother...i thought you were dead.....
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:14 am

Smriks as I look at you"So it took you this long to figure out who you are but it took me seconds to figure out who you where when this fight started. Brother I though you would have cought onto my sent sooner than that."As you smell the air you notice a different sent coming from me than normal vampires.
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:16 am

heh....well i guess it been a while....

*starts walking backwards*
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:26 am

"So are you going to fight me or not dont want to leave this croud dissapointed."Smriks and rolls my sleeve down and looks at you with my gun pointed at you.
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:28 am

*burst forward pushing you back heaps then dives back reloading gun*
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:32 am

Gets pushed back and rolls backwards on the ground then cocks my gun and aims making my hand steady as I shot my last bullet straight through your arm"Brother you have gotten alot better after the academy. I haven't done anything after the academy so I lost all my training."
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:38 am

*shoots a bullet straight threw your shoulder*

i can tell...but i have become alot stronger...
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:41 am

Puts my gun back in the holster and holds my arm for a second as I rip of my sleeve as you notice another tattoo one youve never seen before and i tie the sleeve around my shoulder to stop the bleeding and I get in a fighing stance and look at you"Come on like the academy hand to hand."
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:44 am

*slams them back in holster and flicks head back making hair out of my face then i run at you with a sloppy stance*

yes....like the olden days...
Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:46 am

Stands in my stance untill you get to me then I jab straight at you gut and then uppercut you makeing you bottom jaw slam against your top jaw..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaki vs Altiar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next