Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop Empty
PostSubject: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:07 pm

(This shop is Neutral Ground. If any Vampires and Werewolves are cought fighting here they will be Killed!)
Walks into the shop as its a giant wearhouse and I look around seeing all the supplies and stuff I need to make all the armour"Finally my shop is open."Flips the sign on the door to say Open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:16 pm

*walks in* i need armour
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Looks at you and nods"What kind of armour sir?"Points to a magzine that shows every armour imaginable.
(Just get a picture of the armour you want me to make for you.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:28 pm

*walks in*

hey bro.....did you get my orders....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:29 pm

hello brother i would like to order some special guns please
and if possible can you please choose them for me .
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:15 am

Stands behind the counter my wings coming out of my back as I have the sign turned to open"This shop has been very quiet for awhile."Puts some pistol parts together as some music plays in the background"Yes very very quiet."Finishes making 2 custom order hand guns and sets them on the counter"Now that thats done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:12 am

*walks in*

hey bro...my weapons ready yet... (o and you cant have wings you need to join wing sprouters group)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:17 am

thanks shaki um how much will that cost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:12 am

appears*altir my son come to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:21 am

*goes to alucard*

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:38 am

ive been sleep 250,000 years nd u strat a fam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:43 am

heh yeah and i have 2 more brothers....

*rubs back of head smiling*

plus whats wrong with me dating a hybrid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:44 am

nuthin ur mom was a were 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:00 am

she was....cool...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:18 pm

(Im an Angel i get wings so HAHA.)
Hands Altair his 2 custom guns and hands 2 custom guns"Ok that will be 50k each gun."Wings disapear as I look at both of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:24 pm

so if its 50k each then its 200k....hmmm....brother is it ok if you can hold them for me just a little while.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:57 am

-hands you 100K and takes my 2 custom made guns that i also orders-
thanks bro
-walks out-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:16 pm

Looks at alt"I only made 2 for you bro. The other 2 where for squal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:53 am

*sighs and looks at the ground then flips head back smiling and rubbing back of head*

hahaha woops....here you go....

*hands you 100k*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop   Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaki's Custome Gun, Armour, and Car Shop
Page 1 of 1