Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaki vs Altiar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:50 am

*smoothly dodges the first punch and catches your uppercut pushing it down as my other fist smashes into your face*

just as i thought...your still behind...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:52 am

Some blood spits out of my mouth right after you hit me and I turn my head back and look at you"I already said I haven't improved. You on the other hand have improved greatly."Grabs your wrist with my other hand and punches you straight in the ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:56 am

*is punch and flinches then sweeps your legs*

mhm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:58 am

Has my leg sweapt out from under me as you still have a hold of my hand and my back slams into the ground as I look up at you"Like I said greatly improved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:00 am

*lets go off you and steps back*

good work have you improved any on the weapon fights....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:04 am

Pushes msyelf up slowly and brushes the dust off my uniform and looks at you and pulls out my left gun as it spins in my hand and then points at you"Just a little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:05 am

*taps teh bottom of axe and it goes into air as i grab it rushing to you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:07 am

Shoots 3 bullets at you as you start to run at me"Hmm nice axe you got there. That the one dad gave you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:09 am

yes it is....

*swiftly skips left to right dodging bullets then swings axe at you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:11 am

You notice the family emblem on the gun as I hold it with both hands as you axe hits it but cant cut through it and leaves a little scratch"Im supprized you still have it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:14 am

yeah....so am i....an im suprised you have that gun....

*twirls around slashing axe at your ankles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:17 am

Smirks and jumps backwards about 10 feet as you attack my ancles"I still have both guns.So want to keep going or call it a draw. Not in the mood to loose my feet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:18 am

hehe...ok...

*puts axe back*

crowd: THIS MATCH SUCKS...XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:22 am

Pulls my gun out of the holster and shoots on of the people in the crouds brains out"Who's next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:23 am

*sighs*

always so angry.....

Security: *50 security guards run out aming guns at use*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:35 am

Smriks"Ready for some real fun?"Pulls out my other gun and aims at one of the security guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:37 am

*rips out my guns after shooting axe and spins around shooting guards*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:42 am

You notice my shooting becomes faster and more accurate as I hit each one I shoot straight between the eyes after they all die I spin my guns and put them in the holsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:44 am

*my magazines drop out and i reload tputting back in holster smiling*

come on bro....i have somthing to show you.....

*walks out stepping over the dead people*XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:02 am

Follows you leaving the battle feild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:44 am

*Stops Watching and Vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaki vs Altiar   Shaki vs Altiar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaki vs Altiar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2