Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

statue of liberty

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:21 am

*is sitting on the top looking down *
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:22 am

Sits !@~
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:23 am

*turns then jumps back*who are u
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:37 am

*takes out my cross and slams into the statue and starts to lay with my ring that black heart gave me then a image of a litle girl appears and starst to dance and i watch her*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:28 am

*is still watching her*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:29 am

*Appears*

try asking for fights threww pm's
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:33 am

will u spar with me altair?
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:37 am

yes of course....you start.....

*cracks neck*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:39 am

*i take off my cross then fit it infront of me then i slam it open and i take out a sword *
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:43 am

*smiels and stands there as my eye turn blood red*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:45 am

*i put ym cross back on my back then i grip the sword*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:52 am

*runs at you*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:52 am

*i jump towards u then i put stick the sowrd in the ground as im in the air then i heel stomp ur ehad into the ground*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:57 am

*moves to the side grabbign you foot then throwing you*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:58 am

*i land on my hand then i get back up then i slide tackle u then as ur falling i kne u in the face*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:02 am

*stomps on the side of your foot before you reach me then aim my gun at you*

coem on....
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 am

*i kik u up into the air then i jump back then i take out my cross again then i open it then i remove a piece of wood form it then i take out a scthe i close the cross and put it on ym abck again*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:11 am

*is kicked but does'nt budge then burst out at you punching you hard in the stomach sending you to the edge*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:13 am

*falls of but hook the sythe in into the statue and gets up then grab my sycthe then starts to slash at u*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:14 am

*moves into the first hit making the sythe go threw my right chest area and i smiles as i headbutt you*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:16 am

*i flip backwards and land on ym feet just near te edge then my cross overblncesme and i fall off but im hanging onto the edge* umm a little help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:18 am

*pulsl you up*

good work....
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:23 am

thank u*bows to u then puts my sword and sycthe back in the cross*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:27 am

*heals then vanishes*
Back to top Go down

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:27 am

*stands over the edge looking down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

statue of liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

statue of liberty
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Americas :: New York-
Jump to: