Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

statue of liberty

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

statue of liberty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:57 am

*sits down*well that was fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:59 am

Is standing behind Shion"Hello little vampire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:59 am

*jumps forward then turns around* who are you*tilts head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:02 am

Smriks"My name is not important."Looks at you"You are such a weak looking vampire i must say rather pathetic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:03 am

*i snap* im not pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:04 am

Laughs a little"You look it and probably fight like it also."Stands there with my hands in my pockets just looking at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:05 am

stop insulting me now have u come for some thing or are u just trying to kill time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:06 am

Leans against a wall"I bet you couldnt lay one finger on me you little vampire."Smirks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:07 am

*appears infront of u then pokes u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:08 am

You notice right before you poke my there is a gun pressed against your temple"Touch me I dare you."Smriks"As i said very very slow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:08 am

O_O *doesnt poke u then jumps back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:10 am

Smriks as I put the gun back in the holster"Just as i thought pathetic."Turns and slowly starts to walk away"Pathetic vampire afraid of fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am

i fight only when nessasary * bows to u then sits down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:12 am

Laughs"A vampire afraid of dieing now thats funny. You shouldnt even be called a vampire."Stands there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:13 am

call me wat u want but i will stand by my way*hangs head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:15 am

"Then ill have my brother kill you after all there are to many worthless vampire's."Pulls a gun out of the holster and spins it and cocks it then points it straight at you as a red beam points at your heart"1 shot and you could die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 am

*i lift my head then i get up* wat do u want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 am

"You dead but seeing as Im neutral I cant fight you unless you attack me first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:19 am

nuetral hmm would a poke count as fighting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:21 am

White Angel wings shoot out my back as I put the gun back in the holster"Touching me would be an attack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:21 am

*is startled by the wings* are u a angel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:22 am

"Yes I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 am

cool *tilts head* so u cant hurt me unless i hit first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:47 am

*sits down with my cross infront of me and i look at it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:05 am

-Jumps down from the sky- Hello there dear.-smiles-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

statue of liberty
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Americas :: New York-
Jump to: