Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

statue of liberty

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

statue of liberty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:06 am

*gets up then puts my cross on my back* wanna spar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:07 am

It would be an honor.-bows-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:09 am

*smirks then i move my hand backwards* who goes first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:10 am

ladies first ma'dame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 am

*i smirk then a portal appears behind me then i walk into it and it dissapears then another one appears above u and i come out of it heel stomping u to the ehad and as im falling to the ground another opens and i go through it appearing a few metres away from u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:15 am

-as you disappear through the portal I go into my shadowform and wait standing there-...that all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:16 am

*i go threw another one then i appear below u and i kik u up into the air and when ur realy i high i go through a portal and appear next to u and i do a sort of primary lotus on u except just b4 i hit the groun i go through another on and appesar next to u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 am

-merely floats there in shadow form- you do know im impervious to that in this form right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:20 am

-_- *i slam my cross on the ground then i open it and start to rummige through it chucking various weapon out finaly i take out a gold sword that is in the shape of a cross then i close my cross and put it on my back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 am

-blinks slowly-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:25 am

*i slash at u with it* this is holy sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 am

-sprouts wings and flys upwards away from u- lets see u hit me from here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:28 am

*i make a portal and then i reapear next to u slashing u *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:29 am

-gets slashed but you fall plummeting fast-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:30 am

lol*i make a portal and i fall into it then i reapear next to u again slashig u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:30 am

*appears*

hmmm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:32 am

-moves slightly away and regains my normal form with wings still out and i burn u-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:32 am

*i make a portal and it take me to alt* hello master *i bow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:33 am

Hello Altair...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:34 am

*appears on top of the statue*...Go to hell bitch*stabs my rapier into the statue and the whole top part cracks as i pull meh rapier out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:35 am

*i catch the ruble with ease*

hey...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:35 am

-creates a portal- perhaps i should take my leave..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:36 am

u cant make portals thats my thing >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:37 am

(master of black arts)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:38 am

HIya...*stabs the statue more* fuck you bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: statue of liberty   statue of liberty - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

statue of liberty
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld :: Americas :: New York-
Jump to: