Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blinx's house

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:04 pm

simple house
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:04 pm

*walks in and goes to sleep at nighttime*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:09 pm

*i drive my motocycle in to your house an find my blood you took an grab it
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:13 pm

*i take my blood an leave with it*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:13 pm

*when he comes in he sets of 3 traps and my shurikens, my axe and spikes come up under him at once and i wake up*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:17 pm

*i get stabbed by them but still walk an grab the blood an take the axe out of me an throw it at you an run to my bike an leav*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:20 pm

*i grab my axe and smiles* comes again! *looks at my sword with his blood on it and my axe absorbs it for later* i knew that upgrade would come in handy *i goe back to sleep*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:24 pm

*i wake up at daytime covered in hair and got weaker* oh no the purge its starting i cant leave the mountain for 5 months *starts to run to the mountain at about 160 mph*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:25 pm

*i see him going an i folo him on my motocycle
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:27 pm

*hears im being followed so when i get to the wood i run to the left the run around to mountain as fast as i can* damn it made me slower
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:28 pm

*i folo him still* he knows im here
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:31 pm

*shoots at him*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:36 pm

*sees hes faster than me and catching up i turn and pop one of his wheels then go back running away*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:39 pm

err * i flip off my back an keep running* hes faster than me when im on foot
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:41 pm

summon Succubus *succobus comes under me an flies me by you*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:43 pm

*runs quick and sees the mountain* can walks around got to climb up *trys to run up but only get 1/3 of the way there and climbs the rest of the way*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:44 pm

*flies to top and waits for you*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:45 pm

*i climb behin blinx*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:47 pm

*see clyde behind me and the dragon above me* one thing to do *i climb up and pull a big rock down and starts a rock slide below me then i go up to the mountain and get to the top waiting for micah to attack*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm

*shoots at you*
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:53 pm

*I block with me axe and then the guards hear fireing and come to fight back (allmost imposstible to kill) the slice at micah and when he run the earth shake but hes fast* now it even but why kill me when im weak a true vampire hunter would kill in a fair fight
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:54 pm

hmm im not a true vampire hunter
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:56 pm

hmph i understand your not doing this just for glory to wipe them out then why hatred, revenge, or just the money?
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:57 pm

they killed my family them and the lycans the only left of my family is light and naki
Back to top Go down

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:00 pm

wow raceist much? but remimber this just cuz two species look simlair dosent mean they are the same *i tell the guards that clyde is a traitor then i leave to the gate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blinx's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's house   Blinx's house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blinx's house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next