Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eiffel tower

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

eiffel tower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 am

( i signed up for uchiha lol )

yeah * jumps down onto the ground and sits in a tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:44 am

*stands under tree looking at you eating apple*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:45 am

*hangs by my legs from the tree* so wats up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:47 am

hmmm...nothing really...

*pokes your nose*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:49 am

*giggles then jumps down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:55 am

*eats apple and plomps on ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 am

so wat now master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:59 am

i dunno....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:59 am

*takes off the cross on my back and starts to look through it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:07 am

*Watches you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:09 am

*i fall into it and it closes *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:14 am

*gets up and looks at it*

wth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:17 am

*i make a portal infront of me and i make appear just next to u then i jump to the side as all my weapons pour out of the portal * O_o >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:20 am

*looks at all of them...*

wow....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:23 am

*they are still comeing out and i shift my eyes and coughs* were are all they comeing from O_o >_> i dont own that many ..........mayb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:29 am

*laughs and a hammar hits my head*

...ow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:30 am

*they still keep coming out* dam it i so could not get out of this country by plane i bet i couldnt even get past security lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:35 am

lol...i agree.....

*starts pushing them back in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 am

*i close the portak and i open the cross and chuck all the wepons back in* yeah moving on wanna spar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:47 am

yea shore...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:51 am

okay u first *i put the cross on my back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:53 am

hmmm....ok...

*runs at you and punches you you in teh gut*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:54 am

*i move to the side then i round house kik u to the ribs *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:58 am

*is kicked and slides to the left then twists left foot slamming my right foot into the back of your head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 am

*as im about to htinthe ground a portal opens up in the ground and i fall into it then i come out of the ground upercutting u*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eiffel tower
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next