Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eiffel tower

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

eiffel tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 am

*i get hit then i put my back up against a tree* my cross T_T *appears infront of u then smashes u in the gut then round house kiks u to the face* tickets plz *says with evil grin*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:50 am

-is hit the gut gut then duck dodging your kcik as i grab your leg and pick you up by your leg and slam you into the ground the holding onto your one leg i pick you up again and slam you again, doing this about 10 times then i thrown you into the side of the tower-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:52 am

*i get up slowly coughing up blood* o ive got ur ticket a one way ticket to the centre of the earth*i make a portal then reapear next to u then i open a portal right ontop of u so ur already in it and it sends u to the middle of the earth* ill get u back in 5 mins when u have learnt not to burn plls things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 am

-i jump to the side and kick you into the portal sending you into the middle of the earth while sending fire through the portal while you go through, then my bat wings grow out of my back as i take flight into the sky about 20 metres high in the sky, as i take out my 2 specialy customised super strong one hit knock out gun and hold it in my right hand-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:55 am

*i make a portal out of there and look up* o no *i put both of my hands infront of me*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 am

- fire one bullet at you towards your gut at extreme speed that you cant even see or sence-
-i then hold my gun againa t you waiting-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 am

* makes a massive portal and they go into it then it starst to suck both of us in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:59 am

-my wings blow back the other way as i take another shot at you faster then the last one, unabling you ot dodge it-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:00 am

*i fall on the ground as the portak sucks me in and its starts to suck u in *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:02 am

(swual your guns not that special)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:03 am

(okay alt well they are pretty special ya know they are a lot stornger then normal guns)
-flys behind the towars stopping it from sucking me as i fly down in line with the tower flying away from the area-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 am

*the portal takes me to the top of the tower and i start to fall*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:06 am

-flys away and is gone-
(im not saving you cause youll use another damn portal on me, dman i hate those, ill save ya if ya want)

-flicker under you and catches you and very quickly lays you ok the gorund as i dissapear by flying off again very fast-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 am

*cracks knuckles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:08 am

*a few minutes later i wake up and stretch* how did i go master*bows*oww back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:09 am

*walks over to you putting my hand on your back and my other on your head as they glow blood red and you heal*

you did...very well im proud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:11 am

thank u master* i bow again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 am

woudl you like...wings....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:19 am

not realy i have my portals *claps my hands together and make a very small portal the i put my hand through it and take out 2 lolipops* would u like one master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:23 am

yes please....

*smiles*

.....and if you need me.....im here k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:24 am

*gives one to u and smiles* do i get a level boost for my 2 fights atleast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:26 am

yes....ill do it now....

*sucks lollipop and smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:27 am

thank u master i need to be strong if i am to serve u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:29 am

i understand....shion....do you have a place to live....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:29 am

no master i have not concered my self with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eiffel tower   eiffel tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eiffel tower
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next