Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:49 pm

*slides to the right and sees an arrow fly past me then i head to the waypoint and walkin in looking around* i remimber this one this is the one where i had my first fight with the vampire rebels with my weapon teacher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:52 pm

*goes to the back where the vials of goat blood are and drinks some and sits and waits*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:54 pm

*then eyes return 2 sky blue and i appear i front of blixs in front the cuts on me come and runs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:30 pm

*gets up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:32 pm

*gets out and continues to walk*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:32 pm

come on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:34 pm

alright *follows him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:37 pm

jumps nd spins* do wat i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:09 pm

*jumps and spins*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:50 pm

*Runs to the next waypoint when i see a vampire fighting a werewolf and i watch the fight*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:54 pm

*the vampire kills him quick then he see me and comes to me*
wow ur Vancha the legendaty vampire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:00 pm

*he looks at me then flits off* *i start to run tot he 3rd waypoint*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:04 pm

*rests for an day*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:47 am

*appears at the bottom* i've gotta find blinx nd quick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:52 pm

*wakes up in the moring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:03 pm

*follows him*this guy is a real bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:14 pm

*walks out with axe on my shoulder and demon beside me walking to the entrance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:23 pm

*I put a cloack over myself and grab blinx's arm*dude where are you going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:26 pm

*turns around* oh im going to vampire mountain to train a bit and try to become a general. i htink im ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:26 pm

what some people are just wierd like you*Pokes him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:28 pm

if you mean whats to become strong by weird yea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:29 pm

you calling me weak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:31 pm

no i meant that i have to get strong cuz at certain point soon i will get reall weak for a couple pf months so i have to prepare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:34 pm

(son of a bitch why wont you bite me)you are already weak kiddo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:36 pm

(cuz i read it makes you tran faster) *looks at him then laughs* if you say so i got to go by *continues to walk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next