Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:37 pm

(damn damn damn you bitch)*trips him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:40 pm

*when he tries to trip him a move* do you want me to trans you that badly? as long as you will let me continue my trip in peace i got to get there before the daylight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:42 pm

what trans dude you are wierd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:44 pm

(thinks:wow he dosent know his power) ill show you*with an blink of an eye im in his face and i bite his neck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:45 pm

*screams in pain*ahhhhhhh you bitch*my arm starts to turn metal*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:50 pm

that is one of your power your other one will show when a wolf bites you now good bye *walks off with demon*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:51 pm

*my arm turns completely metal and i run at blinx and kick him in the back enraged*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:53 pm

*turns and grabs his leg* i showed you your power so you can leave me be so do it *then throws him by the leg*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm

*i am thrown but i catch my balance by doing a backflip and you notice them my metal finger tips got sharper and i run at you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:57 pm

(thinks:now i get it he loses his mind in this state untill he controls it) pulls out blade and demon starts to show his fangs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:58 pm

*my finger nails are claws now and i punch you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:04 pm

*i move to the left and swings my axe at his arm but my axe breaks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:05 pm

*i spin around and cut you with my metal claws and after i slowly turn back to normal*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:08 pm

*gets cut in the face but barley bleeds* do you remimber what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:09 pm

*before you ask i am on the ground rolling off the mountain*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:12 pm

*sighs* i guess i should save him... *stops him then gets demon to bite his foot to wake him up(not a were wolf no so effect)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:14 pm

*i wake up and my arm turns metal agian and i smirk grabing on to something*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:16 pm

*sees him turn back so i hit him in the back of the neck knockin him out cold then looks at the sky to see the sun starting to rise then starts to leave*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:20 pm

*starts to run full speed with demons to get to the entrace in the secret cave and enters the door where the guards stare at me* Blinx Shan half-vampire. *show the hole in each finger to prove im a vampire then they let me in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:21 pm

*i climb back up and i run to the entrance following him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:24 pm

*the guards look at him waiting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:28 pm

*i punch them in thier tempols temporarily knocking them out and i walk with blinx with my cloak on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:35 pm

*hits one in the temple and the other grabs clyde then i run back out* hes with me he cool *he lets him pass*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:36 pm

haha bitchhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:38 pm

*walks in with him* he could of killed you their are real strong their not even vampires a certain god made this area so its not a easy place to barge in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain   Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blinx's trip to Vampire moutain
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next