Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blinx vs Manatore(spar)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blinx vs Manatore(spar) Empty
PostSubject: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:52 pm

*sits in vampire arena waiting*

Blinx vs Manatore(spar) Toure11

Last edited by Blinx on Thu May 15, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:53 pm

i walk in "hey blinx"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:55 pm

*gets up* hello mana you can start *demons sits and sleeps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:57 pm

"well ok" i run towards blinx and punch him in the face and he goes into a tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:04 pm

*when he punchs i grab his arm and qucikly hit the back of the the to make him fall a little then knees him in the stoamach*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:08 pm

when he grabs my arm and i throw him with my arm he grabbed and then i kick him in the stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:29 pm

*when he throws me i throw a shuriken back at him and it hits him in the leg*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:09 am

i kick the shriken with the side of my foot and i jump in the air and land on blinx punching him in the ground more and more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:09 am

*lands on building watching*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:13 am

*grabs his fists the 4 punch and kicks him off the swings my pistol knife at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:19 am

i get kicked off but i swing my self enough that i can wrap my legs around his arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:36 am

*pulls out my knife with my mouth then stabs him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:42 am

((how do you stab why i am falling back while i am hanging on your arms with my legs)) i start to twirl around and around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:52 am

(oh lol).*gets spun*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:54 am

((yeah just saying)) after i get done spinning i land on blinx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:57 am

*when he does use my legs to stop him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:02 am

((i am on your arms dude))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:14 am

(dam lol i got nothing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:17 am

((ha ha ha i gots you)) i land on blinx and i jump on him one time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:37 am

*when he does i try to break free*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:40 am

when he tries i grab his foot and swing him around like a flail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:42 am

*when he does my cape flys near me where my knife is i put in the end of chain in my mouth and then swing it and it his his arm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:01 pm

i get cut by his blade but it doesn't really hurt me "ha ha ha" i kick blinx to the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:55 pm

*i swing the blade around and gets it stuck to a tree then it stop me from hitting the floor*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:36 pm

mantore go easy on my son ohk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blinx vs Manatore(spar)   Blinx vs Manatore(spar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blinx vs Manatore(spar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next