Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets Empty
PostSubject: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:50 pm

(this shop is located in the middle of London, there is no fighting around my shop or stealing, if there is you will either be killed or would have to be forced to restart by an admin, these are strict rules please follow them. The shop is very big and is airconditioned inside.)

-opens shop and wais for customers-

NOW OPEN

Merchendice:
any type of clothing
special clothing maybe with a special emblem on it
chain mail for protectance
merchendice for your car or accesory

Fixing or broken things:
i fix:
armour
guns
any type of weapons
croken chain mail
ripped clothing that is special and you want it back good as new

Spy gadjets or any gadjets you disire:
any spy gear or gadjets you want are avilable here.

Last edited by Squal Kiratunki on Fri May 23, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:23 pm

come one people buy some thing
-waits behind counter-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:32 pm

I would like to become a vampire...if you agree to this ill by that foxy grandma shirt over there -points to the shirt-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:36 pm

well okay then what race are you
(the shirt costs $20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:38 pm

human..and I have no money but i will trade you this artifact -holds uo a cross- this is the cross of reignblood it grants the user the ability to someone fire balls..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:41 pm

okay well its nto up to me for you to be vampire ask dice
and how do i use this artifact?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:43 pm

(ur a vampire just bite me and make me one) u simply hold it to your chest and place your hand forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:44 pm

okay then -i jumps over the counter and bite into your neck making you a a half vampire-
(theres stages of the vampires so you need to start off at half vampire okay)

Last edited by Squal Kiratunki on Fri May 23, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:46 pm

(fine) thanks here -takes the shirt and chucks u the cross then leaves-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:47 pm

-grabs the cross and looks at it-
yes i can use this to my advantage, expecially with fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:48 pm

(while im at my house i remind myself i didnt tell him the words to activate the cross) oh well...-sighs-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:50 pm

(you never said any thing about these words) tell me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:51 pm

(cause i forgot them lol ill tell u next time i see you BWHAHAHA!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:53 pm

-takes out a book from under the counter and starts to read it- (the books about the cross)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:56 pm

(the real book of it is at my house all other published books contain false information)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:58 pm

dude dont lie ive got a book on the info
-continues reading bookand then find out that that special word are 'baku gen ha'-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:00 pm

(im not and those arent the words and ill tell u next time we see each other okay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:01 pm

what ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:56 pm

*walks in*

hey squal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:02 pm

*puts these guns on the table*

i need these clean and dust...and i would like you to repaint ect.

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets PROP_Alucard-Gun-crossing

and i have some clothes i need...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:05 pm

-is behind counter-
hey bro
-takes the guns-
okay they'll be finished in 15 minutes (irl)

(price for that will be $80 but you can have it for $50 okay)
$50 please for the guns
and yes what clothes would you like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:08 pm

can i have a under shirt with the familty emblem(tattoo) and pure black gloves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:10 pm

okay well i can give you your gloves now but the under shirt will take 15 mins also because if the emblem

is this the emblem your talking about?
Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets Crosstat2gl0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:11 pm

yes perfetc and that is how much...

*takes out wallet and goes for a 100$ note*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:12 pm

well the gloves are $40 and the shirt will be $80 thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next