Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) Empty
PostSubject: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:19 pm

-waits for customers-

Last edited by Blackheart on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:49 am

*walks in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:51 am

Hello there sir, how can I help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:53 am

i would like soul burning bullets....and and do you have an elemental add on to a axe liek this....(like makes it have a elemental touch to it)

*puts axe on table*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:55 am

The bullets would be 2500 for a pack the axe would be 65000 for a doom fire augement/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:57 am

ok ill take the bullets and i want freezing augement....

*puts 63000 for them both*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:58 am

Heres the bullets and it will take 3 hours for the augmentation.-goes off to the back-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:59 am

*takes bullets then sits donw*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:01 am

-3 hours later- Haha that joey and chandler.Well now that my FRIENDS marathon's over I can get to work on ur axe -smiles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:03 am

*is asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:04 am

-in one minute I finish it and slam it down near ur pelvis smiling- All done SIR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:06 am

*wakes up and takes it putting in my axe as my axe glows a icy blue*

thx....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:07 am

No problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:09 am

*replaces bullets then leaves*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:21 am

...bored -gets out the pick of destiny and begins to play a song-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 am

*appears*

hey....i got a coupon....

*slams it on desk*

now gimme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:57 am

-looks at the coupon- okay that will be 25000 your lucky you got a good deal their usually 36000 -gets them out- and as a frequent customer heres your complementarly box of donuts. -smiles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:01 am

hmmm im not stupid the sign out side says everything half price so the coupon made it mroe than halfprice....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:02 am

fine just gimme 10000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:05 am

*gives you the money*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:06 am

Thanks pleasure doing buisness and here ur donuts -passes them to him-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:07 am

-is driving past in car and looks out the window- -cough- black hearts cheap lol
-drives off at 5 times the traffic speed-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:09 am

*eats them then takes my bullets leaving*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:10 am

Yall come back now ya here. and bring more buisness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:10 am

-walks in- i need some custom and realy strong and explosive bullets please? how much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next