Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop Empty
PostSubject: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:39 am

*sleeping at counter*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:36 am

this sucks....

*takes a small blueish vial out of a cuboard*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:41 am

walks in- hey bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:43 am

i want to buy a specialy ordered car from you with your high tech - technonly please
Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop NissanSkylineGTR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:45 am

hmmm squal whats the actual name of the car please.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:46 am

the nme is nissan skyline and i also want this please with my car (neon lights please)
Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop 2f2f_171
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:48 am

ok lemme see whats in stock...

*types on pc*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:49 am

thanks can i also get a couple big tanks of nitros oxide please
and if possible reay good armour nearly indestructible if possible please bro

how much will this all cost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:53 am

hey bro including the 15% off its gonna cost aroun 45,000 - 50,000.....

*puts it all the sums together*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:56 am

alright then -hands you $50,000- thank how long till i can pick it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:57 am

mmmm....well we have a ordinary nissna ready to go but give me 1hr(rl) and it'll be done....

*stands up throwing you then keys as i grabs the money putting it in pocket*

is that all you want....

Last edited by Altair Kiratunki on Sat May 24, 2008 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:59 am

yea that all thanks
well i quess ill put pick it up tomorow then
thanks bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:02 am

o nah bro come back later it should be ready *

*goes out back to the car and starts doing all the upgrades*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:05 am

yea but in 10 hours it will be like 3 in the morning so ill pick it up tomorow okay thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:06 am

(i was suppose to say 1 hr)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:07 am

oh okay sorry then
-walks out-
ill be back in a hour thanks bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:32 am

-walks back in- is the car ready bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:35 am

*you dont see anybody then you hear a loud car outside the shop and im reving it*

HEY BRO YOUR CAR.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:37 am

-runs out to the car and walks around it lookig at the awsome car-
WOW BRO YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB ON IT!!! thanks bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:39 am

*the neon lights burst on and i use hydrolics*

hehe....i put a little gift inside....

*doors open and i get out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:40 am

wow you put in hydrolics omfg thanks bro
-gets in car and the hydrolics go up and down in the car while rap musics on- woot thanks bro
im gona go for a test drive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:41 am

*the glove box opens and there's a braclet inside*

you know how my jacket does my doors and stuff that bracelets for your car so dont lose it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:42 am

oh yea i remember now okay thanks thats cool can i take it for a test drive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:43 am

yeah its your car....dah....

*watches and smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:45 am

thanks again -gets in car and it was already on from before as i rev it and go straight away and putting on my neons- woot this is awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop   Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair Potion/Car/Jewelery Shop
Page 1 of 1