Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:12 am

Arcane artifacts sorry we only have magic stuff. try altairs place I hear it has that kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:12 am

okay well what do you have here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:14 am

I can get you a ring that makes illusions a scarf that transforms ur body into fire..anything in particular?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:15 am

is their a ring that can let me disappear and appear in different places across earth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:16 am

Hmm thats pretty powerful order ill see what I can do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:17 am

that would be god mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:18 am

damn well any rund that can make me dissapear and appear in a 100 metres radius then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:19 am

I might ve able to get u a compass that can take u anywere in the world for 1 hour
but it takes a day to charge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 am

na im right
-walks out-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:18 am

-polishes some jewerly-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:39 am

*appears out of a portal* could i sign up to work here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)   The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arcane Artifacts Shop (NOW HIRING)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2