Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:13 pm

you can pay me once you get your order back okay
but cna ay pay for the gloves now and pay for the orders once they are done?
Back to top Go down

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:14 pm

*grabs 170$ and puts it on counter grabing gloves and putting on then waits fro guns and clothes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:15 pm

alright then -takes the money -
another 10 minutes they should be better then new
i might get myself one of those shirts as well lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:16 pm

mhm....sounds good....

*lights cig and waits outside*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:17 pm

-goes out into the back and checks every thing- good every things working perfect
nearly done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:20 pm

walks in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:21 pm

hey how can i help you
(just one second)
-walks into the back and grabs altairs stuff and puts his shirt into a plastic and the guns in a case and walks out to alt-
here you go altair your order is ready thanks for coming

-walks back to behind the counter-
hello blade how can i help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:23 pm

(can I ask somtin!!?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:24 pm

(go ahead) no stealing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:25 pm

(yeah I will not steal!!)

Ill just ask how to have money T_T!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:26 pm

well im not to sure about that but i know that you start off with $1000 so you can buy stuff but i dont know how to get money
wait make a shop open one and people will buy stuff and you get money)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:26 pm

yeah Thnx

vanishes!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:27 pm

thats fine))
-yells out- altair your stuff was ready a couple of mins ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:27 pm

*takes stuff*

thx bye...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:28 pm

cya thank for coming -stands behind desk-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:33 am

-is behind desk waiing for customers-
(who ever comes in to buy some thing look at the first page, first post for what i have to sell)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:49 am

-looks around shop for customers-
come on ppl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:52 am

-walks in- I need you to repair these clothes for me -hands them to him-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:55 am

-takes the clothes and looks at them-
i see you been in a couple of fights, they are pretty damaged.
is that all today, do you want any type of symbol on your shirt after i repair it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:00 am

okay im quessing nothng else
okay tha will be $1000 please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:00 am

umm yes this one -hands him my special symbol-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:37 am

oh okay so you want a special symbol okay then it will be $10,000 please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:50 am

-goes out the back and finishes his shirt with emblem and hands it to you in a plastic sleeve-
okay thanks that will be $10,000 please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 am

*walks in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 am

umm can u try it on first plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next