Underworld
Underworld
Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld

a underworld rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 am

hello R.D.U how are you?

umm no i just made it better for you you can try it on over there ion the changing rooms
-points to the room-
Back to top Go down

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 am

Yeah ya see what im wearing right now is hard to take of and put back on. Plus I just want to see what It would look like on someone else its for my friend and you've got the same height and weights by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:56 am

omg
-puts it on a dummie that is the same height and weight as you- there
now pay for it please $10,000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 am

...hmm yup thats a nice buy but why is it so much i mean its just a shirt with a symbol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 am

well if its any lower, and i mean every tihng else is so much so $10,000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:00 am

its a collecter item
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:01 am

yea what he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:04 am

screw it -walks out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:04 am

-keeps the shirt and gives it to R.D.U and changed the symbol to a way cooler one-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:06 am

yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets   Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squal's Shop for fixing armour, weapons, and buying special clothing or spy gadjets
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3